The garden house is one of the most popular buildings and can have a variety of functions. It can be used for storage or can serve as a small workshop, but is primarily intended for storage of garden tools and accessories.
Modern garden houses with beautiful appearance are suitable for a comfortable stay and are often used for recreation.
Most often for the construction of a garden house natural materials like wood and stone are used. Natural materials make these constructions visually appealing and aloe them to retain the heat well in the cold season, and the pleasant coolness during the summer heat. Many people choose to build such a house in their garden for one very important reason – they are compact, easy to assemble and come at an acceptable cost.
Sheds and small houses in the garden are especially favorite to children and it will be a great pleasure to indulge in games and spend time on their own small territory with their friends. A great advantage is the fact that a garden playhouse is perfectly safe for the children and if you could have a safe place outdoors for your kids, the small house in the garden would be the perfect solution.
Garden house ideas, designs and styles
A garden house often becomes an addition to the main house and a place for spending time talking with family or having a breakfast outdoors. Some modern garden houses can accommodate overnight visitors and then they’d be a wonderful guest house. Of course, the function depends on the size and the interior. Beautiful cottages in Victorian style would be a jewel in your garden design.
A traditional wooden house with a small veranda will look absolutely fabulous, especially if you add some blooming flowers and cute outdoor furniture. Enjoy the gallery and get inspired for your own garden house.
Garden houses have compact design
A garden shed can have various functions
Though your home is your castle, there is no necessity to surround it with a moat. Here are 5 tips that will help you to make your landscaping feel more warm, welcoming and cozy.
1. Put some flowers nearby your entrance. Flowers make any area look more welcoming and attractive, so greeting your guests with Petunia, Snapdragon, Lily-of-the-Nile or some other garden flowers is always a great thing to do. What is more, to add some space between your house and the entrance, you can consider adding a little white fence. It will create an illusion that your front yard is bigger than it actually is. What is more, adding fence will create a great space for planting flowers to add some color and coziness.
2. Add rambling vines to make your yard look absolutely lovely. You can not deny that rambling vines always create romantic and even magical atmosphere. So why not to use this tip while decorating your yard?
3. To hide the unattractive driveway, consider adding some color, texture, and height. You can easily do it by adding various sorts of flowers. To start, create an island of green lawn right in the hub of a drive. Then add a couple of low boxwood hedges with flowers toward the back of your island.
4. If you want your yard to blossom and flourish bust still do not have enough time to maintain it, consider planting low-fuss lilies. Such flowers look absolutely gorgeous and come in the variety of rainbow hues, so you can pick the one you love most. What is more, low-fuss lilies do not care about the sort of soil, they love the sun and welcome hot, they do not afraid of drought. In other words, Crinums is an ideal flower for all those who are looking for low-maintenance solutions.
5. The last tip also touches the low-maintenance aspect. To make your life easier, group plantings into beds and islands. This will help you to avoid mowing and trimming around each individual plant, save a lot of time and even money.