Tundra Artificial Grass Seaming Spikes (10 lb. Bag) is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by David from Nails Great to use. HomeDepot recommended me to use landscape staples. They didn't work on hard soil. These are what you need for fake grass
Rated 5 out of 5 by Danielson from Good for price Ok for the price quality is ok if it hits a rock it will bend Rated 5 out of 5 by gamester5 from Best price for bulk nails You can't beat this deal for good nails at a great price. Rated 4 out of 5 by Pennylane from Good for artificial grass
The nails went through the artificial grass and into my ground with no problem. They should put an approximate number of nails on the package so it would be easier to estimate how many you need for the project. I only ordered one bag, but I could've used one and a half. I just spaced the remaining ones out further apart in the middle of the area. Rated 4 out of 5 by Daniel01 from Screws They are ok but when nailing in ground it bends easily if hits a rock Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike from TUNDRA ARTIFICIAL GRASS SEAMING SPIKES Exactly as advertised...used the spikes to secure my turf to the ground Rated 5 out of 5 by Chelle from worked well
Though your home is your castle, there is no necessity to surround it with a moat. Here are 5 tips that will help you to make your landscaping feel more warm, welcoming and cozy.
1. Put some flowers nearby your entrance. Flowers make any area look more welcoming and attractive, so greeting your guests with Petunia, Snapdragon, Lily-of-the-Nile or some other garden flowers is always a great thing to do. What is more, to add some space between your house and the entrance, you can consider adding a little white fence. It will create an illusion that your front yard is bigger than it actually is. What is more, adding fence will create a great space for planting flowers to add some color and coziness.
2. Add rambling vines to make your yard look absolutely lovely. You can not deny that rambling vines always create romantic and even magical atmosphere. So why not to use this tip while decorating your yard?
3. To hide the unattractive driveway, consider adding some color, texture, and height. You can easily do it by adding various sorts of flowers. To start, create an island of green lawn right in the hub of a drive. Then add a couple of low boxwood hedges with flowers toward the back of your island.
4. If you want your yard to blossom and flourish bust still do not have enough time to maintain it, consider planting low-fuss lilies. Such flowers look absolutely gorgeous and come in the variety of rainbow hues, so you can pick the one you love most. What is more, low-fuss lilies do not care about the sort of soil, they love the sun and welcome hot, they do not afraid of drought. In other words, Crinums is an ideal flower for all those who are looking for low-maintenance solutions.
5. The last tip also touches the low-maintenance aspect. To make your life easier, group plantings into beds and islands. This will help you to avoid mowing and trimming around each individual plant, save a lot of time and even money.