Johnson’s Landscaping has been in business over 50 years, and with that experience comes great responsibility! The staff and workers at Johnson’s are dedicated to bringing our customers amazing results in their landscaping project. Read what one of our customers from Gaithersburg, Maryland had to say about working with us.
“We’re very pleased with the results! Ryan was pleasant to work with. The crews were all hard workers.” – Gaithersburg, Maryland
The hard work and effort displayed by Johnson’s Landscaping workers is taken very seriously, as we aim to make landscaping ideas into realities. We take pride in our landscaping work, and are pleased to share this experience from our customer in Gaithersburg, Maryland with you.
We provide a range of landscape services to include stone work, water features, carpentry, lighting, landscape design, installation and planting. Our professional landscape designers plan and install wall, patios, plantings, ponds, walkways, arbors, trellises, and exterior lighting.
Though your home is your castle, there is no necessity to surround it with a moat. Here are 5 tips that will help you to make your landscaping feel more warm, welcoming and cozy.
1. Put some flowers nearby your entrance. Flowers make any area look more welcoming and attractive, so greeting your guests with Petunia, Snapdragon, Lily-of-the-Nile or some other garden flowers is always a great thing to do. What is more, to add some space between your house and the entrance, you can consider adding a little white fence. It will create an illusion that your front yard is bigger than it actually is. What is more, adding fence will create a great space for planting flowers to add some color and coziness.
2. Add rambling vines to make your yard look absolutely lovely. You can not deny that rambling vines always create romantic and even magical atmosphere. So why not to use this tip while decorating your yard?
3. To hide the unattractive driveway, consider adding some color, texture, and height. You can easily do it by adding various sorts of flowers. To start, create an island of green lawn right in the hub of a drive. Then add a couple of low boxwood hedges with flowers toward the back of your island.
4. If you want your yard to blossom and flourish bust still do not have enough time to maintain it, consider planting low-fuss lilies. Such flowers look absolutely gorgeous and come in the variety of rainbow hues, so you can pick the one you love most. What is more, low-fuss lilies do not care about the sort of soil, they love the sun and welcome hot, they do not afraid of drought. In other words, Crinums is an ideal flower for all those who are looking for low-maintenance solutions.
5. The last tip also touches the low-maintenance aspect. To make your life easier, group plantings into beds and islands. This will help you to avoid mowing and trimming around each individual plant, save a lot of time and even money.