I have lived at this community for over 15 years. Since that time, the Association/Provider name locked. has had the opportunity to contract with various landscaping companies to maintain the weekly upkeep of the landscaping.
In my opinion, and MANY other homeowners share this, Provider name locked. . Landscaping Company has been the absolute WORST landscaping company we have dealt with. I would NOT recommend, nor even consider hiring this company for several reasons, such as their failure to complete each assigned weekly task to its fullest, failure to pick up sticks, limbs, branches, leaves, and numerous other deficiencies.
The homeowners refer these landscapers as "blow and go" as more than 50% of the time they fail to actually pick up the fallen leaves from the trees. Instead, the landscapers blow them all around the area into different locations, but fail to remove the leaves from the property.
Provider name locked. . landscapers have blatantly violated the provisions of Provider name locked. County ordinances and states by intentionally blowing and discarding landscaping debris into the Provider name locked. County Wastewater Storm Drains which is a violation, as the debris clog up the Provider name locked. County Wastewater Storm Drains, and any debris that manage to flow through the drainage system end up downstream in a stream, creek, or river, which again, is a violation not only in Provider name locked. County, but violates federal statutes regarding pretection of the waterways.
Employee(s) are rude and non-complaint, and complaints to Provider name locked. . supervisors are essentially in vain.
Though your home is your castle, there is no necessity to surround it with a moat. Here are 5 tips that will help you to make your landscaping feel more warm, welcoming and cozy.
1. Put some flowers nearby your entrance. Flowers make any area look more welcoming and attractive, so greeting your guests with Petunia, Snapdragon, Lily-of-the-Nile or some other garden flowers is always a great thing to do. What is more, to add some space between your house and the entrance, you can consider adding a little white fence. It will create an illusion that your front yard is bigger than it actually is. What is more, adding fence will create a great space for planting flowers to add some color and coziness.
2. Add rambling vines to make your yard look absolutely lovely. You can not deny that rambling vines always create romantic and even magical atmosphere. So why not to use this tip while decorating your yard?
3. To hide the unattractive driveway, consider adding some color, texture, and height. You can easily do it by adding various sorts of flowers. To start, create an island of green lawn right in the hub of a drive. Then add a couple of low boxwood hedges with flowers toward the back of your island.
4. If you want your yard to blossom and flourish bust still do not have enough time to maintain it, consider planting low-fuss lilies. Such flowers look absolutely gorgeous and come in the variety of rainbow hues, so you can pick the one you love most. What is more, low-fuss lilies do not care about the sort of soil, they love the sun and welcome hot, they do not afraid of drought. In other words, Crinums is an ideal flower for all those who are looking for low-maintenance solutions.
5. The last tip also touches the low-maintenance aspect. To make your life easier, group plantings into beds and islands. This will help you to avoid mowing and trimming around each individual plant, save a lot of time and even money.