Landscapers create gardens and yard arrangements, serve as groundskeepers for commercial properties, and manage pest and plant control. Here are a few qualities that successful landscapers have in common:
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
- Creative: Designing and maintaining landscapes often requires you to think imaginatively.
- Persistent: You work until the job is done and done well.
- Dependable: Clients and employers rely on you to arrive on time and always finish the job.
I am reaching my goals, thanks to the (Landscaping Technology) program from Penn Foster. I have had four job offers with this diploma and am going to open my own business. I recommend this program to anyone who loves Landscaping and Gardening. I have learned so much from this program. Penn Foster is great. They take the time to explain anything you need help with and they give you encouragement to do your best and praise your accomplishments.
- Donna H., Landscaping Technology Graduate
I graduated from the Carpenter, Home Inspector, Electrician, HVAC Technician, Plumber, and Landscaping Technology Programs. They are all excellent programs! Penn Foster programs are great!
- Alfred P., Landscaping Technology Graduate
Your program includes:
- Customized payment plans with 0% interest
- Books and learning aids
- Goal-setting and progress-tracking tools
- Instructional support from our experienced faculty
- Your personalized online student homepage and learning portal
Does Penn Foster Career School’s Landscaping Technology Career Diploma Program provide any information on starting a landscaping business?
Yes. In the last course of the program, the student is introduced to the many facets of starting and running their own landscape business, including a final project in which the student develops a business plan for a small landscape business.