“Since 1984 - Quality Work backed by Experience & Integrity”
View Our Landscape Design Before and After Pictures!
Our Landscape Department handles Design and Installation projects for our ongoing Maintenance customers as well as new clients like you! Whether the project is large or small, Goodman’s has the design capability, equipment, and experienced installation crews to turn your landscaping vision into reality.
Schedule an appointment today! Call 602-861-1144
We Offer The Following Design & Installation Options
- Artificial Turf
- Brick Finishes
- Children’s Play Areas
- Courtyards, Patios, Pathways &, Driveways
- Dog Runs
- Fireplaces & Fire Pits
- Gardens Of All Types Including Vegetable, Herb, Citrus, Rose, Meditation, Hummingbird & More!
- Gates, Fencing and Walls
- Grading, Drainage and Run Off Solutions/Repairs
- Granite & Decorative Rock
- Irrigation System Installations or Renovations
- Low Decorative Walls & Columns
- Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
- Misting Systems
- Monument Community & Business Entries
- Monument Mailboxes
- New Sod Installations
- Outdoor Kitchens In Custom Designed Configurations With BBQs, Refrigerators, Sinks, Lighting And More!
- Patio Structures
- Planter Beds
- Pool Fill Ins
- Putting Greens
- Retaining Walls
- Seat Walls
- Trees, shrubs, vines, ground covers
- Water Features
- Plus Lots More, If It Isn’t Listed Here Just Ask!
Turning Your Vision Into Reality - Obtaining a Free Estimate is as simple as…
- Determine a budget. You’ll be asked for an estimated budget when you call to make an appointment
- Call to set an appointment. Once on site our Landscape Designer will listen to your ideas, ask questions and make suggestions.Your Designer will also take some preliminary measurements and photographs for the Estimate. Depending on the complexity of the project you should receive a written proposal for review within a week of the initial appointment. If the design requires conceptual, architectural or construction drawings, it may take a 7 to 14 days before you are presented with your written proposal & drawings. Note: Plan drawings are not part of the Free Estimate and start at $500.
- Review your proposal and/or plan drawing(s), and talk to your Landscape Designer about any modifications you’d like to make. If there are modifications, a revised proposal will be sent for your final approval.
- Choose Goodman’s!
Landscape design and installation costs are dependent on the materials selected and labor hours needed. We provide our customers with an itemized break down of costs for every project we bid on. Due to high demand, we currently have a $5, 000 minimum per landscaping design/installation project.