Greens Manicure Service is a seasonal residential lawn care service targeting suburban middle-class homes with larger yards. A large grouping of this demographic is located in Steve's neighborhood. Steve will leverage his connection to the neighborhood to sign up customers.
For year one Steve will have one employee in addition to himself. By year two Steve will purchase a second vehicle, additional equipment, and hire two new employees to form a second work crew.
Greens Manicure Service is projected to reach profitability by month seven and will have profits of $10, 000 by the end of the third year. Revenue activity will occur from April through November.
The objectives for the first three years of operation include:
- To create a service-based company whose primary goal is to exceed customer's expectations.
- The utilization of Greens Manicure Service in at least 20 different residential homes.
- To increase our number of clients served by 20% per year through superior service.
- To develop a sustainable home business, surviving off its own cash flow.
Greens Manicure Service's mission is to provide the customer with professional lawn care. We exist to attract and maintain customers. When we adhere to this maxim, everything else will fall into place. Our services will exceed the expectations of our customers.
Though your home is your castle, there is no necessity to surround it with a moat. Here are 5 tips that will help you to make your landscaping feel more warm, welcoming and cozy.
1. Put some flowers nearby your entrance. Flowers make any area look more welcoming and attractive, so greeting your guests with Petunia, Snapdragon, Lily-of-the-Nile or some other garden flowers is always a great thing to do. What is more, to add some space between your house and the entrance, you can consider adding a little white fence. It will create an illusion that your front yard is bigger than it actually is. What is more, adding fence will create a great space for planting flowers to add some color and coziness.
2. Add rambling vines to make your yard look absolutely lovely. You can not deny that rambling vines always create romantic and even magical atmosphere. So why not to use this tip while decorating your yard?
3. To hide the unattractive driveway, consider adding some color, texture, and height. You can easily do it by adding various sorts of flowers. To start, create an island of green lawn right in the hub of a drive. Then add a couple of low boxwood hedges with flowers toward the back of your island.
4. If you want your yard to blossom and flourish bust still do not have enough time to maintain it, consider planting low-fuss lilies. Such flowers look absolutely gorgeous and come in the variety of rainbow hues, so you can pick the one you love most. What is more, low-fuss lilies do not care about the sort of soil, they love the sun and welcome hot, they do not afraid of drought. In other words, Crinums is an ideal flower for all those who are looking for low-maintenance solutions.
5. The last tip also touches the low-maintenance aspect. To make your life easier, group plantings into beds and islands. This will help you to avoid mowing and trimming around each individual plant, save a lot of time and even money.