Are you decorating your house’s front yard or driveway? We have prepared a few images and ideas on how to decorate the landscape of front of your house – landscaping ideas for front of house.
Landscaping and maintenance of the front house landscape is often not as easy a decision as it may seem at first glance. Below images represent possible landscape arrangements for front of your house, including some nice flower arrangements, paved driveway and pavements as well as some fenced porches. These are just simple ideas to give you a hint on how to arrange your own house’s front.
Images are tagged with following keywords:
- landscape pictures front house
- andscape front of house ideas
- landscape front of house with slope
- front yard corner landscaping ideas
- corner of house landscaping ideas
- landscaping front house
- landscape front of house
- landscaping ideas for front of house
- landscape ideas for front of house 880
- front house landscaping
- landscaping ideas front house
Though your home is your castle, there is no necessity to surround it with a moat. Here are 5 tips that will help you to make your landscaping feel more warm, welcoming and cozy.
1. Put some flowers nearby your entrance. Flowers make any area look more welcoming and attractive, so greeting your guests with Petunia, Snapdragon, Lily-of-the-Nile or some other garden flowers is always a great thing to do. What is more, to add some space between your house and the entrance, you can consider adding a little white fence. It will create an illusion that your front yard is bigger than it actually is. What is more, adding fence will create a great space for planting flowers to add some color and coziness.
2. Add rambling vines to make your yard look absolutely lovely. You can not deny that rambling vines always create romantic and even magical atmosphere. So why not to use this tip while decorating your yard?
3. To hide the unattractive driveway, consider adding some color, texture, and height. You can easily do it by adding various sorts of flowers. To start, create an island of green lawn right in the hub of a drive. Then add a couple of low boxwood hedges with flowers toward the back of your island.
4. If you want your yard to blossom and flourish bust still do not have enough time to maintain it, consider planting low-fuss lilies. Such flowers look absolutely gorgeous and come in the variety of rainbow hues, so you can pick the one you love most. What is more, low-fuss lilies do not care about the sort of soil, they love the sun and welcome hot, they do not afraid of drought. In other words, Crinums is an ideal flower for all those who are looking for low-maintenance solutions.
5. The last tip also touches the low-maintenance aspect. To make your life easier, group plantings into beds and islands. This will help you to avoid mowing and trimming around each individual plant, save a lot of time and even money.