The Great Canadian Landscaping Company has been in business for over 16 years on the North Shore. With a staff of 50+, we are a leader in designing, maintaining and installing award winning landscapes. We service both Residential and Commercial properties. Our team of certified professionals get the job done right and on budget.
The Great Canadian Landscaping Company will make the dream outside your window become a reality. A great landscape starts with a well planned landscaping project or well executed maintenance program. This will add substantial value to your home and everyday life. The team at The Great Canadian Landscaping Company has the ability to deliver innovative design, produce quality workmanship and deliver complete customer satisfaction for any Landscape Project from commencement to completion. For more info visit us at or call 604-924-5296 to book your on site consultation today.
Zertifikate und Auszeichnungen
North Van Chamber of Commerce’s winner of “Business Person of the Year” in 2011, “Service Excellence” in 2010, BCLNA Winner of the following:
Though your home is your castle, there is no necessity to surround it with a moat. Here are 5 tips that will help you to make your landscaping feel more warm, welcoming and cozy.
1. Put some flowers nearby your entrance. Flowers make any area look more welcoming and attractive, so greeting your guests with Petunia, Snapdragon, Lily-of-the-Nile or some other garden flowers is always a great thing to do. What is more, to add some space between your house and the entrance, you can consider adding a little white fence. It will create an illusion that your front yard is bigger than it actually is. What is more, adding fence will create a great space for planting flowers to add some color and coziness.
2. Add rambling vines to make your yard look absolutely lovely. You can not deny that rambling vines always create romantic and even magical atmosphere. So why not to use this tip while decorating your yard?
3. To hide the unattractive driveway, consider adding some color, texture, and height. You can easily do it by adding various sorts of flowers. To start, create an island of green lawn right in the hub of a drive. Then add a couple of low boxwood hedges with flowers toward the back of your island.
4. If you want your yard to blossom and flourish bust still do not have enough time to maintain it, consider planting low-fuss lilies. Such flowers look absolutely gorgeous and come in the variety of rainbow hues, so you can pick the one you love most. What is more, low-fuss lilies do not care about the sort of soil, they love the sun and welcome hot, they do not afraid of drought. In other words, Crinums is an ideal flower for all those who are looking for low-maintenance solutions.
5. The last tip also touches the low-maintenance aspect. To make your life easier, group plantings into beds and islands. This will help you to avoid mowing and trimming around each individual plant, save a lot of time and even money.