Living Gardens Landscape Design is a boutique Garden Design firm based in South Orange County known for creating 'Outdoor Rooms'.
They offer full service landscape design to create spaces that are both beautiful and functional. Collaborating with their clients and incorporating their needs and tastes into the finished design, they create a cohesive relationship with the homes' interior and the clients lifestyle.
They also strive to create 'California Conscious' landscape design, incorporating many different elements of sustainable design. Supporting and incorporating the use of low water use irrigation solutions, rain water harvesting, drought tolerant and climate appropriate plants, sustainable materials, LED lighting and organic gardening.
Living Gardens Landscape Design can also provide hand-picked plants and trees, exterior furnishings, fountains, pottery, accessories and lighting to complete the design.
Currently offering a complimentary consultation in home to inspect the site and present ideas for renovating your garden.
From Conceptual Plans to Construction Documents and Homeowner Association submittals, they will walk you through the process.
Construction Drawings, Drought Tolerant Landscaping, Garden Design, Site Planning, Swimming Pool Design, Landscape Design, Plant Selection, Consultation
Aliso Viejo, Capistrano Beach, Dana Point, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Rancho Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Irvine, Tustin
Zertifikate und Auszeichnungen
Member of Association of Professional Landscape DesignersFeatured in Better Homes and Gardens 'Outdoor Spaces magazine, Coast Magazine, Home Review Magazine, Embark Magazine and in the Ornamental Plants in the Landscape Book.
Though your home is your castle, there is no necessity to surround it with a moat. Here are 5 tips that will help you to make your landscaping feel more warm, welcoming and cozy.
1. Put some flowers nearby your entrance. Flowers make any area look more welcoming and attractive, so greeting your guests with Petunia, Snapdragon, Lily-of-the-Nile or some other garden flowers is always a great thing to do. What is more, to add some space between your house and the entrance, you can consider adding a little white fence. It will create an illusion that your front yard is bigger than it actually is. What is more, adding fence will create a great space for planting flowers to add some color and coziness.
2. Add rambling vines to make your yard look absolutely lovely. You can not deny that rambling vines always create romantic and even magical atmosphere. So why not to use this tip while decorating your yard?
3. To hide the unattractive driveway, consider adding some color, texture, and height. You can easily do it by adding various sorts of flowers. To start, create an island of green lawn right in the hub of a drive. Then add a couple of low boxwood hedges with flowers toward the back of your island.
4. If you want your yard to blossom and flourish bust still do not have enough time to maintain it, consider planting low-fuss lilies. Such flowers look absolutely gorgeous and come in the variety of rainbow hues, so you can pick the one you love most. What is more, low-fuss lilies do not care about the sort of soil, they love the sun and welcome hot, they do not afraid of drought. In other words, Crinums is an ideal flower for all those who are looking for low-maintenance solutions.
5. The last tip also touches the low-maintenance aspect. To make your life easier, group plantings into beds and islands. This will help you to avoid mowing and trimming around each individual plant, save a lot of time and even money.