On the sixth floor of the dazzling 33-story tower, the Garden Homes feature up to 3, 567 square feet of open-plan interiors with 1, 475 square feet of sweeping terraces. The terraces offer a larger backyard with customized landscape plans by world-renowned landscape architect Sadafumi Uchiyama. Picture an urban backyard that features lush gardens, green walls, and a fresh herb garden suitable for your gourmet-style cooking needs.
Both Garden Homes offer a penthouse feel with three bedrooms and expansive outdoor spaces perfect for entertaining. The home features one of the largest terraces in the building and overlooks the lush treetops of uptown. Steps away from the front door, Garden Home residents have direct access to all of the resident-only amenities, including two junior Olympic-sized pools with private cabanas, spa and fitness center.
In addition, Garden Home Residents will have a three-car private parking garage to house their fleet, 24/7 valet and concierge services, private wine tasting room, social room with full-service kitchen, private dog park, landscaped gardens, and more amenities exclusively for residents.
Developed by Harwood International, Bleu Ciel will reflect a resort-like ambiance designed by Paris-based Jean-Michel Wilmotte and Dallas-based HDF. Built in stone and metal detailing paired with the floor-to-ceiling glass, Bleu Ciel will feature airy open-plan interiors and expansive terraces redefining the Dallas Skyline.
The first floor of the Sky-rise will feature a gourmet grocery market offering resident delivery, juice bar, bike shop, and additional dining options. Its very location at the northern tip of the district of HARWOOD puts the property just outside Katy Trail, and within a 10 minute walk to more than 100 restaurants, retail, and cultural venues.
Though your home is your castle, there is no necessity to surround it with a moat. Here are 5 tips that will help you to make your landscaping feel more warm, welcoming and cozy.
1. Put some flowers nearby your entrance. Flowers make any area look more welcoming and attractive, so greeting your guests with Petunia, Snapdragon, Lily-of-the-Nile or some other garden flowers is always a great thing to do. What is more, to add some space between your house and the entrance, you can consider adding a little white fence. It will create an illusion that your front yard is bigger than it actually is. What is more, adding fence will create a great space for planting flowers to add some color and coziness.
2. Add rambling vines to make your yard look absolutely lovely. You can not deny that rambling vines always create romantic and even magical atmosphere. So why not to use this tip while decorating your yard?
3. To hide the unattractive driveway, consider adding some color, texture, and height. You can easily do it by adding various sorts of flowers. To start, create an island of green lawn right in the hub of a drive. Then add a couple of low boxwood hedges with flowers toward the back of your island.
4. If you want your yard to blossom and flourish bust still do not have enough time to maintain it, consider planting low-fuss lilies. Such flowers look absolutely gorgeous and come in the variety of rainbow hues, so you can pick the one you love most. What is more, low-fuss lilies do not care about the sort of soil, they love the sun and welcome hot, they do not afraid of drought. In other words, Crinums is an ideal flower for all those who are looking for low-maintenance solutions.
5. The last tip also touches the low-maintenance aspect. To make your life easier, group plantings into beds and islands. This will help you to avoid mowing and trimming around each individual plant, save a lot of time and even money.