Wouldn’t it be great if you never mowed your lawn and it still stayed nice and manicured? There is a way to keep your backyard meticulously manicured and mowed without actually mowing it. If you replace your regular natural backyard lawn with some backyard artificial turf, you will eventually see why artificial turf is the way to go.
In the last 50 years or so, artificial turf fabricators have developed much more advanced and useful applications for their products in order to serve a wider range of needs. You may wonder, why bother with fake grass if good old fashioned grass is readily available? In simple terms, the benefits outweigh the costs.
Artificial turf requires hardly any maintenance whatsoever. This means that the artificial grass never has to be mowed, fertilized, seeded, or even watered once it is installed. The cost savings in terms of labor and gas for mowing alone make the purchase of installing a backyard artificial turf a real no brainer. No more edging, weeding, and mowing every week. You simply install your backyard artificial turf, and it's done. You can get rid of your lawn mower. You are also lowering your carbon footprint and helping the environment by opting to install artificial turf in your backyard.
Also, backyard artificial turf providers offer a great variety of artificial turfs to satisfy a variety of needs. Turfs available for your backyard can be as short and fine as a putting green turf or as tall or thick as a regular grass field. If you are looking to create a safe playground in your backyard, you can even opt to increase the padding fill beneath the backyard artificial turf make it safer for your kids.
Though your home is your castle, there is no necessity to surround it with a moat. Here are 5 tips that will help you to make your landscaping feel more warm, welcoming and cozy.
1. Put some flowers nearby your entrance. Flowers make any area look more welcoming and attractive, so greeting your guests with Petunia, Snapdragon, Lily-of-the-Nile or some other garden flowers is always a great thing to do. What is more, to add some space between your house and the entrance, you can consider adding a little white fence. It will create an illusion that your front yard is bigger than it actually is. What is more, adding fence will create a great space for planting flowers to add some color and coziness.
2. Add rambling vines to make your yard look absolutely lovely. You can not deny that rambling vines always create romantic and even magical atmosphere. So why not to use this tip while decorating your yard?
3. To hide the unattractive driveway, consider adding some color, texture, and height. You can easily do it by adding various sorts of flowers. To start, create an island of green lawn right in the hub of a drive. Then add a couple of low boxwood hedges with flowers toward the back of your island.
4. If you want your yard to blossom and flourish bust still do not have enough time to maintain it, consider planting low-fuss lilies. Such flowers look absolutely gorgeous and come in the variety of rainbow hues, so you can pick the one you love most. What is more, low-fuss lilies do not care about the sort of soil, they love the sun and welcome hot, they do not afraid of drought. In other words, Crinums is an ideal flower for all those who are looking for low-maintenance solutions.
5. The last tip also touches the low-maintenance aspect. To make your life easier, group plantings into beds and islands. This will help you to avoid mowing and trimming around each individual plant, save a lot of time and even money.