Landscaping & Grading
Maryland Landscape Supply offers a variety of Landscape Services including:
- Grading Yards
- Filling in Pools
- Mulch / Top Soil / Stone Installation
- Edging Beds & Bed Clean-up
- Bed Installation and Design
- Brush Removal
- Prepping Driveways for Pavement
Maryland Landscape Supply has experienced Projects Managers to help meet all your landscape needs. These knowledgeable employees can help you with your projects from start to finish, from the initial design process, to plant selection, to grading techniques. We offer the highest quality of products to provide the best end result in every situation. Our employees are always willing to go that extra mile which keeps our company ranked as one of the best Landscape Supply Companies in the State and has lead us to win multiple service awards.
Call JR to discuss landscaping services and more! (410) 299-2054
Proper landscape grading will allow for the natural landscape to be preserved as much as possible while adjusting only the areas required to promote proper drainage. Grading is extremely important to prevent water pooling, home flooding, soil erosion and moisture related issues such as foundation cracks and structural damage. All of these issues can be very costly to fix and can cause undue stress to your home. With our wealth of knowledge in landscaping and all of the proper equipment for any grading job, you can count on Maryland Landscape Supply to provide you with high quality and reliable service at competitive prices.
Though your home is your castle, there is no necessity to surround it with a moat. Here are 5 tips that will help you to make your landscaping feel more warm, welcoming and cozy.
1. Put some flowers nearby your entrance. Flowers make any area look more welcoming and attractive, so greeting your guests with Petunia, Snapdragon, Lily-of-the-Nile or some other garden flowers is always a great thing to do. What is more, to add some space between your house and the entrance, you can consider adding a little white fence. It will create an illusion that your front yard is bigger than it actually is. What is more, adding fence will create a great space for planting flowers to add some color and coziness.
2. Add rambling vines to make your yard look absolutely lovely. You can not deny that rambling vines always create romantic and even magical atmosphere. So why not to use this tip while decorating your yard?
3. To hide the unattractive driveway, consider adding some color, texture, and height. You can easily do it by adding various sorts of flowers. To start, create an island of green lawn right in the hub of a drive. Then add a couple of low boxwood hedges with flowers toward the back of your island.
4. If you want your yard to blossom and flourish bust still do not have enough time to maintain it, consider planting low-fuss lilies. Such flowers look absolutely gorgeous and come in the variety of rainbow hues, so you can pick the one you love most. What is more, low-fuss lilies do not care about the sort of soil, they love the sun and welcome hot, they do not afraid of drought. In other words, Crinums is an ideal flower for all those who are looking for low-maintenance solutions.
5. The last tip also touches the low-maintenance aspect. To make your life easier, group plantings into beds and islands. This will help you to avoid mowing and trimming around each individual plant, save a lot of time and even money.