For over a decade, TurfOutlet.com has been a top supplier of synthetic grass and artificial putting green turf in this rapidly growing industry. Our continued success has been built upon our low pricing, high volume inventory, quick shipping and providing the latest in synthetic grass product trends.
As a long-term artificial grass wholesale provider, we understand the needs of each unique installation, including the best quality products and the lowest possible costs. Our great reputation is dependent on providing products that best meets your needs with quick shipping to your location.
Unlike most synthetic turf companies, TurfOutlet.com has no set minimum order requirements. There is simply no order that is too small or too large for us. From pet mats to indoor and outdoor soccer fields, we have the right products to meet your needs.
With other synthetic grass wholesale companies, inexpensive turf usually means inferior products made in China. This is not the case with TurfOutlet.com! We only carry quality turf products manufactured in the U.S.A. This way we know quality control standards have been met to provide superior American-made artificial turf.
One of our professional representatives is standing by ready to help with your purchase. We will assist you in making the proper turf choice for your needs and advise you on proper measurements and installation requirements for your turf purchase.
Though your home is your castle, there is no necessity to surround it with a moat. Here are 5 tips that will help you to make your landscaping feel more warm, welcoming and cozy.
1. Put some flowers nearby your entrance. Flowers make any area look more welcoming and attractive, so greeting your guests with Petunia, Snapdragon, Lily-of-the-Nile or some other garden flowers is always a great thing to do. What is more, to add some space between your house and the entrance, you can consider adding a little white fence. It will create an illusion that your front yard is bigger than it actually is. What is more, adding fence will create a great space for planting flowers to add some color and coziness.
2. Add rambling vines to make your yard look absolutely lovely. You can not deny that rambling vines always create romantic and even magical atmosphere. So why not to use this tip while decorating your yard?
3. To hide the unattractive driveway, consider adding some color, texture, and height. You can easily do it by adding various sorts of flowers. To start, create an island of green lawn right in the hub of a drive. Then add a couple of low boxwood hedges with flowers toward the back of your island.
4. If you want your yard to blossom and flourish bust still do not have enough time to maintain it, consider planting low-fuss lilies. Such flowers look absolutely gorgeous and come in the variety of rainbow hues, so you can pick the one you love most. What is more, low-fuss lilies do not care about the sort of soil, they love the sun and welcome hot, they do not afraid of drought. In other words, Crinums is an ideal flower for all those who are looking for low-maintenance solutions.
5. The last tip also touches the low-maintenance aspect. To make your life easier, group plantings into beds and islands. This will help you to avoid mowing and trimming around each individual plant, save a lot of time and even money.