Landscape design originally combines creativity and nature, with results that dazzle the mind and push the limits of aesthetics further. Seeing how popular our previous posts, “35 Lovely Pathways for a Well-Organized Home and Garden” and “38 Garden Design Ideas Turning Your Home Into a Peaceful Refuge” were, we decided to make today about landscaping ideas. We assume that there were times when you felt the area in front of your house needs improvement. Well here you have it- 30 landscape pictures to keep that inspiration flowing when it comes to your outdoor courtyard!
Let your mind wonder while you check out these landscaping photos below and figure out which pattern would best suit your own home. Are you interested in a rustic-like green decor? Or perhaps your house looks great next to some tall exotic palm-trees? Take advantage of your climate in any way you can and don’t hold back from adding a fresh touch to your yard. Try expanding your vision from the design of the house- see what works and how the green labyrinths or patterns around could enhance the overall appearance of your property. Improvise: think of ways to bring color and life to your courtyard without aesthetic compromise. Whether you hire a professional landscape architect or embark on this landscaping adventure yourself, we hope the ideas below will be of help. Have fun!
Though your home is your castle, there is no necessity to surround it with a moat. Here are 5 tips that will help you to make your landscaping feel more warm, welcoming and cozy.
1. Put some flowers nearby your entrance. Flowers make any area look more welcoming and attractive, so greeting your guests with Petunia, Snapdragon, Lily-of-the-Nile or some other garden flowers is always a great thing to do. What is more, to add some space between your house and the entrance, you can consider adding a little white fence. It will create an illusion that your front yard is bigger than it actually is. What is more, adding fence will create a great space for planting flowers to add some color and coziness.
2. Add rambling vines to make your yard look absolutely lovely. You can not deny that rambling vines always create romantic and even magical atmosphere. So why not to use this tip while decorating your yard?
3. To hide the unattractive driveway, consider adding some color, texture, and height. You can easily do it by adding various sorts of flowers. To start, create an island of green lawn right in the hub of a drive. Then add a couple of low boxwood hedges with flowers toward the back of your island.
4. If you want your yard to blossom and flourish bust still do not have enough time to maintain it, consider planting low-fuss lilies. Such flowers look absolutely gorgeous and come in the variety of rainbow hues, so you can pick the one you love most. What is more, low-fuss lilies do not care about the sort of soil, they love the sun and welcome hot, they do not afraid of drought. In other words, Crinums is an ideal flower for all those who are looking for low-maintenance solutions.
5. The last tip also touches the low-maintenance aspect. To make your life easier, group plantings into beds and islands. This will help you to avoid mowing and trimming around each individual plant, save a lot of time and even money.