Create a complete, home oasis with front yard and backyard landscaping. With a custom, intimate courtyard design, your outdoor dream can become a reality. A custom designed courtyard can provide a central area for your family to enjoy. Courtyards allow you to feel the open, fresh air while still providing the privacy of surrounding walls.
Some courtyard designs allow extensions into the home, creating a flow of life inside and out. These areas are protected from winds, and with open sky, are ideal for designs that include plants, gardens, water features and more.
Creative Environments can create the perfect courtyard design – and in Arizona you can enjoy it all year round! We start by assessing your current space, discuss your wants and needs, and set a budget. Our professional courtyard designers will then create a custom drawing that shows the basic layout of your new courtyard. From there, it’s all up to the imagination.
In order to get the complete experience from your courtyard, it is best to incorporate functionality. Outdoor furniture can provide seating with spectacular views of water features, sculptures, or any other piece that creates interest. We will even make sure it looks picturesque from every angle, even from inside your home. We want your courtyard to match the style and sophistication of your home and landscape.
Request a Quote
"Right from the start, their designers did a fantastic job - listened to what we wanted and came up with a lot of really creative ideas... The follow-up has been fantastic and overall it's been a really good experience."
Though your home is your castle, there is no necessity to surround it with a moat. Here are 5 tips that will help you to make your landscaping feel more warm, welcoming and cozy.
1. Put some flowers nearby your entrance. Flowers make any area look more welcoming and attractive, so greeting your guests with Petunia, Snapdragon, Lily-of-the-Nile or some other garden flowers is always a great thing to do. What is more, to add some space between your house and the entrance, you can consider adding a little white fence. It will create an illusion that your front yard is bigger than it actually is. What is more, adding fence will create a great space for planting flowers to add some color and coziness.
2. Add rambling vines to make your yard look absolutely lovely. You can not deny that rambling vines always create romantic and even magical atmosphere. So why not to use this tip while decorating your yard?
3. To hide the unattractive driveway, consider adding some color, texture, and height. You can easily do it by adding various sorts of flowers. To start, create an island of green lawn right in the hub of a drive. Then add a couple of low boxwood hedges with flowers toward the back of your island.
4. If you want your yard to blossom and flourish bust still do not have enough time to maintain it, consider planting low-fuss lilies. Such flowers look absolutely gorgeous and come in the variety of rainbow hues, so you can pick the one you love most. What is more, low-fuss lilies do not care about the sort of soil, they love the sun and welcome hot, they do not afraid of drought. In other words, Crinums is an ideal flower for all those who are looking for low-maintenance solutions.
5. The last tip also touches the low-maintenance aspect. To make your life easier, group plantings into beds and islands. This will help you to avoid mowing and trimming around each individual plant, save a lot of time and even money.