Image Design Landscape, LLC was established in 2002. We have one simple principle: to provide each customer with high-quality personalized service.
We are a full-service company providing all aspects of landscaping, including design, maintenance, construction, irrigation, retaining walls, outdoor living spaces, water falls, lighting, artificial turf, putting greens, dog runs and excavation work for residential and commercial clients.
We use computerized imaging software, so you can see it before we install it. It will provide you with detailed plant drawing, itemized price sheets, and a picture of the product. We also have a product display with many different types of product for you to see at our retail location. We use certified nursery grown plant material for all of our projects.
Image Design Landscape, LLC is an Alan Block certified retaining wall installer. We are in compliance with all state and local regulations. Image Design Landscape, LLC is a nation recognized company, being recognized in the Hardscape Magazine and Alan Block newsletters.
The mission of our company is to provide the best landscaping in central Illinois. Our dedicated staff works with clients every step of the way to ensure that customers receive the services they need and desire.
We have now expanded our company to offer better service in the Springfield and Petersburg area, as well as still providing quality service in the Nokomis, and Taylorville areas.
Contact us today to learn more about how Image Design Landscape, LLC can create the garden or outdoor living space of your dreams.
Though your home is your castle, there is no necessity to surround it with a moat. Here are 5 tips that will help you to make your landscaping feel more warm, welcoming and cozy.
1. Put some flowers nearby your entrance. Flowers make any area look more welcoming and attractive, so greeting your guests with Petunia, Snapdragon, Lily-of-the-Nile or some other garden flowers is always a great thing to do. What is more, to add some space between your house and the entrance, you can consider adding a little white fence. It will create an illusion that your front yard is bigger than it actually is. What is more, adding fence will create a great space for planting flowers to add some color and coziness.
2. Add rambling vines to make your yard look absolutely lovely. You can not deny that rambling vines always create romantic and even magical atmosphere. So why not to use this tip while decorating your yard?
3. To hide the unattractive driveway, consider adding some color, texture, and height. You can easily do it by adding various sorts of flowers. To start, create an island of green lawn right in the hub of a drive. Then add a couple of low boxwood hedges with flowers toward the back of your island.
4. If you want your yard to blossom and flourish bust still do not have enough time to maintain it, consider planting low-fuss lilies. Such flowers look absolutely gorgeous and come in the variety of rainbow hues, so you can pick the one you love most. What is more, low-fuss lilies do not care about the sort of soil, they love the sun and welcome hot, they do not afraid of drought. In other words, Crinums is an ideal flower for all those who are looking for low-maintenance solutions.
5. The last tip also touches the low-maintenance aspect. To make your life easier, group plantings into beds and islands. This will help you to avoid mowing and trimming around each individual plant, save a lot of time and even money.