Listening is the foundation of our design process. Our meetings provide an opportunity for you to convey to our landscape designer your landscape ideas and vision of your outdoor spaces â€“ including how you intend to use them, the number of people typically using them, color preferences and other pertinent information.
After performing a detailed site analysis, we take this information and develop several design schemes that are congruous with your vision. We also believe that it may be appropriate to challenge you to think “outside the box”.
The drawings we provide reflect our best ideas for your landscape design, considering your architectural style, needs, and budget. We will incorporate all applicable elements into your unique design – masonry, plantings, lighting, ornamentation, specialty elements – as well as those elements that provide a strong foundation – grading and drainage. The end result of the design process is a detailed plan and bid that will enable us to create the outdoor spaces that you desire.
Though your home is your castle, there is no necessity to surround it with a moat. Here are 5 tips that will help you to make your landscaping feel more warm, welcoming and cozy.
1. Put some flowers nearby your entrance. Flowers make any area look more welcoming and attractive, so greeting your guests with Petunia, Snapdragon, Lily-of-the-Nile or some other garden flowers is always a great thing to do. What is more, to add some space between your house and the entrance, you can consider adding a little white fence. It will create an illusion that your front yard is bigger than it actually is. What is more, adding fence will create a great space for planting flowers to add some color and coziness.
2. Add rambling vines to make your yard look absolutely lovely. You can not deny that rambling vines always create romantic and even magical atmosphere. So why not to use this tip while decorating your yard?
3. To hide the unattractive driveway, consider adding some color, texture, and height. You can easily do it by adding various sorts of flowers. To start, create an island of green lawn right in the hub of a drive. Then add a couple of low boxwood hedges with flowers toward the back of your island.
4. If you want your yard to blossom and flourish bust still do not have enough time to maintain it, consider planting low-fuss lilies. Such flowers look absolutely gorgeous and come in the variety of rainbow hues, so you can pick the one you love most. What is more, low-fuss lilies do not care about the sort of soil, they love the sun and welcome hot, they do not afraid of drought. In other words, Crinums is an ideal flower for all those who are looking for low-maintenance solutions.
5. The last tip also touches the low-maintenance aspect. To make your life easier, group plantings into beds and islands. This will help you to avoid mowing and trimming around each individual plant, save a lot of time and even money.